Biopore hole and recycle bin

Lately I concern about green living, recycling, decomposting, and waste. Trying to make a change and start  from my self. The way I treat our waste is tottaly wrong. Before I knew about Biopores I threw Organic trash and non organic trash in a same place. But now I separate that kind of trash. Each in the right place.  I throw my organic trash in recycle bin and biopore hole.
biopore hole looks like
I throw food scraps that aren't worth eating in biopore hole


And throw fruit skin, remaining pieces of vegetabes , rotten fruit and vegetables in recycle bin. Evertyhing which doesnt go through cooking process I throw in here.
All the trash in here will become compost. Which can fertilize the soil.

Why I'm not send them to landfill? Because if I wrap them in plastic it will produce methane wich will create pollution. But if you throw it in biopore hole they will be decomposed. Other than that biopore hole is useful as water infiltration.

I just send my non organic trash to the land fill and some more to 'Garbage Bank' . I sort out paper, glass, shard, can, plastik, cardboard etc.  And sell it through 'Garbage Bank'. I also sell my used cooking oil there. Now I have saving and compost from my trash.



No comments:

popular post

top navigation

Powered by Blogger.