How to make small room looks spacious

Theres only two bed rooms in my house. One for parents and one for kiddos. Its only 2,7 m  x 2,7 m. Small bed room for three kids. They're sharing everything in here. Wadrobe, bookshelf and bed. It's challenge me how to accomodate their needs in this small room. First thing to do I have to decorate this small bed room  into an attractive room. It's impossible to make this room bigger but possible to make this room look spacious.
I use hanging book shelf  to give more space on the floor. Steal wall decor from pinterest with wall paint. Have the shape of mountain on the wall. I apply this in 2017 . And change now ...
Kiddos prefer clean room in 2019. There is no wall decor, only white paint. Still using hanging bookshelf and bookcase in addition. Looks more spacious than before, isnt it?


After (2019)

Before (2017)


No comments:

popular post

top navigation

Powered by Blogger.